Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Very cool:) Need to edit out the wind noise now and add some cool music:)

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Nice vid!!!

How do you like the vio-pov. Looks like it is the $hi%!! Tying POW into PN is the best way to end a ride. I always park at the bottom of PN. Good climb to get the blood moving!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JJ29 said:
How do you like the vio-pov. Looks like it is the $hi%!! Tying POW into PN is the best way to end a ride. I always park at the bottom of PN. Good climb to get the blood moving!!
The VIO-POV is da bomb. DVD quality video, all digital. Par None,POW and IMBA makes a nice short loop especially at night.

·
Registered
742 Posts
great videos,
I liked seeing you on your bike in the shadows:D

I am looking at my BC map right now.

I usually park in the lot where the bathroom, and tables are located.

What is the best way to get on the POW & PN trail?

It looks like on my map that before 95 hits Veteran's... PKWY that I might be able to catch this trail.

any suggestions,

thanks-Kelly

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mr. D said:
great videos,
I liked seeing you on your bike in the shadows:D

I am looking at my BC map right now.

I usually park in the lot where the bathroom, and tables are located.

What is the best way to get on the POW & PN trail?

It looks like on my map that before 95 hits Veteran's... PKWY that I might be able to catch this trail.

any suggestions,

thanks-Kelly
Turn left on Veteran's if you're coming from Vegas on the 95. Turn left again and go past the Veteran's Home until you come upon the "stonehege" like rocks that you see at the end of the video and there is lots of parking. It's a nice 3 mile plus climb if you start from the bottom all the way to the top of Girl Scout. You can also get to POW/Par None via climbing up IMBA if you're coming from the restrooms.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.