Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Valentines day?? No! Since I've missed the last 2 with my wife, no chance in hell will I be able to do the 14th. Too bad the race wasn't a week before/after. Most dudes with GF/Wives are going to have some explaining to do if they wanna race!

·
MyBikeStand.com
331 Posts
LOL... yeah no kidding. Last year was tough, but its just the way the holiday falls last year and this year. At least next year Vday falls on monday.

Wish my wife was more into my activities!! ugh

I will b there on sat though!! DS and SD!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
WingNutt said:
LOL... yeah no kidding. Last year was tough, but its just the way the holiday falls last year and this year. At least next year Vday falls on monday.

Wish my wife was more into my activities!! ugh

I will b there on sat though!! DS and SD!!
LOL, wishing the same thing here. Yep, see ya Sat! I suck at DH anyways lol

And Francine, if I pitched what you said to my wife, she'd see right through it :)

·
Maaaaan
4,259 Posts
FRANCINE JOHNSON said:
Yup- the waterfall claimed me. Couple of hairline fractures in right ankle, makes things difficult for a month, but no other injuries. I just want to ride. WTF
That sucks. At least you don't need something like surgery and you made it through the holidays.
I'm trying to remember...the waterfall is that sick drop near the bottom of Diva?

Eric.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I need a directory of username-to-realname, I know I know everyone here but I'm confused who's who.

Francine, sorry about the injury. I've eaten my share at the waterfall. Looking forward to the race though, was in AZ last week and did some word-of-mouth...

Sipesey, you got a new bike so that's your new love - treat her well! I'll break the news to Amber.

I plan to do both but more details will help seal the deal.

Stephen

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Faulty riding. I guess. The waterfall is actually one of my favorite sections of trail, I love to hook it up into that rocky turn w/ no brake. But there was a suspicious loose large rock in the landing zone that may have been part of my troubles...

·
Registered
517 Posts
vitamindimo said:
I need a directory of username-to-realname, I know I know everyone here but I'm confused who's who.

Francine, sorry about the injury. I've eaten my share at the waterfall. Looking forward to the race though, was in AZ last week and did some word-of-mouth...

Sipesey, you got a new bike so that's your new love - treat her well! I'll break the news to Amber.

I plan to do both but more details will help seal the deal.

Stephen
If you could convince Amber to be OK with me racing that day, I would accuse you of witchcraft. And yes, I do love the Perp. I think it's a bit mad at me though for going so slow. I had a good run Sat which boosted my confidence, so hopefully more speed comes out of that.

Hope you heal quick Francine!

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
FRANCINE JOHNSON said:
Thanks Stephen for the word of mouth- totally appreciate it btw
It was fun to share my backyard Phx trails with Erica and Stephan last week! I'm hoping to make your race in Feb but might have to wait until the next race when its a bit warmer. Sorry to hear of your down time - heal up!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Healin pretty well-thanks! And it's about 60 and sunny! Hope you can be there!
Feb 13-14 THE NEW MOB!
March 20-21 Greener Grasses 3rd Annual St. Patty's Day Feast
May1-2 MAYDAY Fiesta
All the races are dual slalom, super d, and downhill

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.