Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a '92 Race frame in the purple powder coat. It has the newer style decals w/ the diagonal stripe rather than the vertical. I had the older ones and now wish I had kept them rather than replacing them w/ the new ones, but I was young and didn't know any better.:nono: I am running an old Judy XC and am thinking about doing the MRP air conversion. It was all XT/XTR from the time, but I lost some of the stuff over time and now it is built up at a SS. Still a blast to ride. Hope to get some pics up soon.

·
velocipede technician
8,877 Posts
Rumpfy said:
What!?

I thought you were trying to get rid of one? You're a suckerrrr! :p
im still gonna get rid of that one.but my new one will look better next to the cross bike:cool:
i only had to call the guy 50 times.mmmmm brazed bonty goodness....

·
velocipede technician
8,877 Posts
bikewrench said:
Its a '92 Race frame in the purple powder coat. It has the newer style decals w/ the diagonal stripe rather than the vertical. I had the older ones and now wish I had kept them rather than replacing them w/ the new ones, but I was young and didn't know any better.:nono: I am running an old Judy XC and am thinking about doing the MRP air conversion. It was all XT/XTR from the time, but I lost some of the stuff over time and now it is built up at a SS. Still a blast to ride. Hope to get some pics up soon.
bonded/riveted cable guides yes?

something missing from my collection:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.