Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I use them. They are very light 24 grams for the pair real weight. Very frim foam though. They grip the handlebars very tight. Really hard to get on, but do not turn. I saw a post awhile back that said the opposite though. They also did not like them because they were too firm. It is not a problem for me.

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
I got 'em

flipnidaho said:
Has anyone tried these grips? If so, did you like them? I'm thinking of getting a set and putting them on my bike, replacing some Yeti Hardcore grips.
.. and had problems with them turning on my carbon bars. I roughed up teh ends of my bars and used resin wood glue, and no problems since.

Now the problem I have is that my bars are too wide and need trimming, but I don't wanna cut the grips off.

So far, I like them, but the lack the tackyness of my Sefras grips on my other bikes.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i use them without problems and i would rate them better...

flipnidaho said:
Has anyone tried these grips? If so, did you like them? I'm thinking of getting a set and putting them on my bike, replacing some Yeti Hardcore grips.
than titus pork rind foam grips, they seem to be tougher

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.