Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a bolt disc mount suitable for a 2000-01 rear end lying around?

I'd like to take the Vs off my old O2 but haven't got the bolt on mount. Have enquired with Turner but they hasn't had any for a while now.

I'd happily machine one myself but don't have an original or drawings to work off either. (Could probably work it out from the Flux or Spot rear end but it seems more hassle than it's worth).

Can anybody help or am I destined to remain with Vs on the O2?

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
check out the woodman disco system and rear hub. a bit heavy but worked very well for me thoughout almost 2 seasons, some of it pretty tough stuff in az. i have one for sale if ya like and its in very nice shape and has the needed mods to fit the old dropouts on the turners. mines a '96. ill send pics later.

www.woodmancomponents.com - ??? i think thats right

forgot to tell ya. it works just like the brake therapy model but dt reccomended this one cuz its not prone to breakin off brake boss's like the other option.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had considered the Woodman option but really want to ditch the canti bosses.

The mount I'm after is the Turner one as shown (just) in the attached picture (couldn't find a good one when I needed it) - although I'm sure you know this aready.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.