Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WWYD?
1,603 Posts
Nice pics. Thats a nice trail when there is a little weather. Did you go out and back from Sir Francis Drake Rd.?

You can also connect it from San Anselmo by climbing Rock Springs>Laurel Dell>Ridgcrest Road (north) at the junction of Ridgecrest and Fairfax-Bolinas.

Did you see a sign for Shafter trail? It was gone last time I rode this trail. This connects to Samuel P. Taylor area.

Here's a pic of Laurel Dell before the climb to Ridgecrest Rd.:

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
johnnyb said:
Did you go out and back from Sir Francis Drake Rd.?

You can also connect it from San Anselmo by climbing Rock Springs>Laurel Dell>Ridgcrest Road (north) at the junction of Ridgecrest and Fairfax-Bolinas.

Did you see a sign for Shafter trail? It was gone last time I rode this trail. This connects to Samuel P. Taylor area.

Here's a pic of Laurel Dell before the climb to Ridgecrest Rd.:
Thank you.
Yes, I did an out and back from Sir Francis Drake Rd.
It as 46 F when I started at 11 AM.
It was 37 F in the forest though.

I have yet to ride Rock Springs or Laurel Dell, but I heard that Laurel Dell is very pretty.

Yes, there is a sign for Shafter trail. If you are talking about a wooden pole with the letters arranged vertically, that is.

Nice pic of Laurel Dell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.