Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sharing the love
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the name of the trail in Boise that starts at the Hill Road Cemetary and connects to some subdivision, Highway 55, and the landfill (only god knows why)? I recently discovered it. It isn't on any maps. And, to top it all off, there is a nice little kiosk built by the subdivision with a huge Ridge to Rivers map on it, showing all of the trails in the area, except that one. Why even put the stupid map there if it's not for that trail. They should have added a "you are here" sticker, placed in the middle of nowhere on the map.

:confused:

·
rbtm member
888 Posts
zebdi said:
Does anyone know the name of the trail in Boise that starts at the Hill Road Cemetary and connects to some subdivision, Highway 55, and the landfill (only god knows why)? I recently discovered it. It isn't on any maps. And, to top it all off, there is a nice little kiosk built by the subdivision with a huge Ridge to Rivers map on it, showing all of the trails in the area, except that one. Why even put the stupid map there if it's not for that trail. They should have added a "you are here" sticker, placed in the middle of nowhere on the map.

:confused:
Is this it?
http://www.cityofboise.org/parks/R2R/projtopc/pdfs/vetcemmap.pdf

·
sharing the love
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They should have put that map on the kiosk instead. Seems like a simple idea to me. I guess I'll call it the cemetary trail...

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's right behind my stepdad's house. We've always called it "Ratt's Trail" (his nickname from high school eons ago)

We were riding that years ago. They still take thier dogs up there for exercise :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.