Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
just a man
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
98 & I were discussing doing a fun climber and descender sometime this coming week. What I had in mind was parking at Highlands Elementary, riding the connector (near 98's crib) over onto 8th St and then a climbfest up 8th St. to Scott's. Descend Scott's to Corrals and then finish with Bob's and then streets to the school. All this on a big bike. Anyone interested in joining us on, say, Tuesday after work?

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Bombin4X said:
98 & I were discussing doing a fun climber and descender sometime this coming week. What I had in mind was parking at Highlands Elementary, riding the connector (near 98's crib) over onto 8th St and then a climbfest up 8th St. to Scott's. Descend Scott's to Corrals and then finish with Bob's and then streets to the school. All this on a big bike. Anyone interested in joining us on, say, Tuesday after work?
Join us today for our version of this ride... Ada-Crestline-8th-Ridge-Hard Guy-Corrals. Meet at my house at Ada at 9am.

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,980 Posts
Add some obstacles, justify your suspension and do Dry Creek. The butterflies sure are pretty in there right now.
:) ;) :D :thumbsup: :p :eek: :thumbsup: :p :eek: :cool: :mad: :rolleyes: :confused: :madman: :madmax: :nono: :skep: :eekster:

·
just a man
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
barf ride

Sounds good Andrew & Chad.

Chad you can start at CB but it's a longer roadie back to the cars...how about Highlands Elem?

98 get yer ears on and check in (vm & email too) when you have a second...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sweet! But, I get the feeling that SOMEONE has too much time on their hands! Music, credits and everything.....can't wait till next time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts