Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No Gansta Lean here.
1,030 Posts
Stop at RJ's for a Kilbo Sandwich, n garlic wings?

Buy a pitcher of shots? Spiders from Mars? Hmmm.... Jack, Jim, Four Queens, Sweet Vermouth, Blackberry Brandy......forgetting another alcohol I think.... Orange, Lemon, Lime juice.... Chased with Lager of course!

Haven't make a Kowaloneks in a while... EVERY black Fri. a buddy that grew up in Girardville and I used to make the run from down here.... Hit the 10:30 tour at Yuengling (after stopping for breakfast that the Cracker Barrel near Cabelas.... Then kilbo, then RJ's then back home.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Great Trails in Schuylkill Co too

Hey Eastcoaster

Ever ride the MX Enduro trails on the ridge behind Girardville, Mahanoy City, Shenendoah, and Delano? Miles and miles of great stuff to get lost on.

Also great trails over the hill from Centrailia at Aristes

Burma is also great!

·
No Gansta Lean here.
1,030 Posts
No... but my room mate from college lives in Mah-noy City.... another friend grew up in Delano and now lives in Brandonville/Ringtown area....
Keep saying that I'll make a "combined" trip... visit and get some riding in for myself!
OK to keep you in mind for a tour should it ever work out? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Eastcoaster

I grew up in Schuylkill but now live in Berks. I ride the Delano area with another Schuylkill Co. native and PA forum poster, SlowDave (now lives in Mtn Top) on a semi regular basis once every few months. PM me when the snow melts and we'll put together a group.

Wyatt, Natalie is great. I hit that about 6 times a year. Just lead a 4.5 hr group ride there over Turkey Day weekend with 6 others. I have cabin near Knobles where we camped for the weekend. Great Stuff!

·
ride more
2,626 Posts
bbohr said:
I grew up in Schuylkill but now live in Berks. I ride the Delano area with another Schuylkill Co. native and PA forum poster, SlowDave (now lives in Mtn Top) on a semi regular basis once every few months. PM me when the snow melts and we'll put together a group.

Wyatt, Natalie is great. I hit that about 6 times a year. Just lead a 4.5 hr group ride there over Turkey Day weekend with 6 others. I have cabin near Knobles where we camped for the weekend. Great Stuff!
I think I rode with SlowDave the other week up in Mtn Top.:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.