Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are here!

This morning felt like Christmas in July, hot, humid and sticky.

Snapped a few of it in the factory wrappers.

flip side

sweet! Gonna build her up today, just in time for Downieville Classic!

Getting nekkid taking it all off.

Something that swings both ways.

Love beads without N'Awlins.

Gotta love craftsmenship.

Stop by and say hello to the Gang over at the Bionicon booth in Downieville at the Classics this weekend of the 11th, 12th and 13t for a demo.

Special Thanks to Paul and Mic over at Bionicon for busting chops to git 'er done and in time for The Big D, and I don't mean Dallas. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
misctwo said:
how did you have the patience to snap pics while undressing that thing....
No problem... the patience came in having to wait to ride it, after a drive up to Downieville. I can say without hesitation the bike has what it takes to ride 1st, 2nd and 3rd Divide, no problem, including the Water Fall.

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
dogonfr said:
Right or left side :D
Right side, with the drop off, after sessioning the left side, on two feet, walking. The bike can do it, I just have a lot of self perservation mode in me at 50 yrs. of age. However, I did get some squirelly action on my line right after that that gave me the willies. I ain't no Weir doing the bunny hop thing clearing all that stuff.

Mad props to the guys that race over that stuff... sick, sick lines.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
RandyBoy said:
Right side, with the drop off, after sessioning the left side. :thumbsup: However, I did get some squirelly action on my line right after that that gave me the willies. I ain't no Weir doing the bunny hop thing clearing all that stuff.

Mad props to the guys that race over that stuff... sick, sick lines.
Awesome!!! I stick to the left side after breaking my hand & bruising ribs on the right side, those guys that launch that are insane to watch. :cornut:

How did your race go??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.