Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
heks said:
of the carpet drop that you have of me... i was on the hardtail on saturday.. blue helmet n shhit
pm me next weeek ..........I am in Miami and I leave for the Carribean in a day

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
heks said:
of the carpet drop that you have of me... i was on the hardtail on saturday.. blue helmet n shhit
I have some of them, I'll post them up so you can save em later tonight or tomorrow morn.

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
u don't have any...u didn't have a camera
Your right about the camera, but your not right about me not having pictures of him hitting the carpet drop.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
fred.r said:
Your right about the camera, but your not right about me not having pictures of him hitting the carpet drop.
dustboy camera DVD stealer....but I have better pics biatch

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
get those pics up. i know there must be some clear shots of his gear for some shameless promotion for E-double....
sportin Blue with white lettering.........oh some guy let them have it....it looked sweet

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
So ill! good to meet you man... i wish i could have stayed around longer and wasn't riding like a retarded kindergarten girl...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
captain spaulding said:
Ah ok, we don't excatly have that problem in the Northeast..
oh we need rain bad...usually Dec brings something to work with, but we didn't get enough....that drop is basically sand

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.