Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check how crazy this brooklyn is I saw on Pinkbike.
It has Fvcking air shifters for god sakes!....... do alot of riders use these? The tune-ups on this bike must cost a fortune if you don't do it yourself..

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Somebody actually bothered to put a Ti spring on that Avy....wow.

Nate your phone working yet? I'm not going to be around this weekend but next week we gotta meet up for sure. Gimme a buzz.

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, HAHA Just got it in the mail... I hate phone insurance companies more than anything.I want to fight the WHOLE company! I'll call you after school today at around 6.

·
Sedona, Az USA
1,036 Posts
how the hell do you jump bike with bars the height of Ape Hangers. but seriously, back in 1998? or whenever that bike was new it must have been the sh*t. especially compared to all the other wimpy offerings.

dont be a mental retard and compare a nearly 10 year old bike to the present day offerings. doc made bmw's have and always will be the ****.

·
Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz
247 Posts
It would not surprise me if that bike tipped 60lbs. The frame itself is over 14.

·
Registered
128 Posts
DHidiot said:
Somebody actually bothered to put a Ti spring on that Avy....wow.

Nate your phone working yet? I'm not going to be around this weekend but next week we gotta meet up for sure. Gimme a buzz.
hey,. Ti on the avy cuts a decent amount of weight. my bmw racelink comes in a 42.7lbs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.