Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No only they warranty this seat for the second time but they were nice anough to pimp me with this hat... must be the Chrismas spirit in Brooklyn air...

Sorry for this one...;)

Attachments

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
uh, you always manage to kreep me out with your looks. apoligy accepted. :p

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zachdank said:
enough with the homophobia already. I have no problem with gay people, but you obviously do. You should be more secure with your sexuality. Are gay people threatening to you?
lol...

hey man... I have no problem with gay peeps... even if u r gay I can still be ur friend if u want...

and we better leave this chat here ...;)

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
ECH......I here the police are looking 4 a suspect....described as sexy, funny, and great in bed.......

don't worry you are safe, but where should I hide???

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,873 Posts
hey, I did a search for the BMW saddle and found this. Unfortunately the only pic that's working is the one of the hat. Can you repost some pics and let me know how you like the seat? The whole "second time warranty" thing sounds more like a weakness than a strength.

·
Bum Buzzer
1,992 Posts
RTM said:
hey, I did a search for the BMW saddle and found this. Unfortunately the only pic that's working is the one of the hat. Can you repost some pics and let me know how you like the seat? The whole "second time warranty" thing sounds more like a weakness than a strength.
ECH likes to land on his seat... no further comment.

Breaking Azonics with aluminum rails - sure, everyone I know who had one of those broke the crappy alu rails (right behind the rear edge of the clamped area)

But all these other seats.

ECH is an extreme sitter.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
RTM said:
We've seen a couple of them trashed here in NC. My roommate currently rides a bent one. I'd get a different saddle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.