Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got to stop over in Brooklyn over the weekend and got to check out BMW (Brooklyn Machine works) shop and bikes.:thumbsup: Great experience and I even got to take out the prototype 6 and 8 for some rides and OMG! I can't wait till they come out but there is no word on a real release date just yet but they are coming. They want to make a few changes to make the bike a bit more service friendly before release. Bike will have lifetime warranty for first owner and any custom color frame (within reason) you like. Price seems like it will be comparable to the Race Link in the 3k-ish range to start. I am sorry I don't have any pictures for you guys but I didn't think to take any! Great PPL at BMW and can't wait to get my bike. I got to go to work now but if this tread shows any life I'll post more info later but I can't say too much because the bike could change till release.... :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.