Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mtbmike
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of year again…
Get your MTN BIKE psych on!
BMA is showing the Colorado premier of "Follow Me" at the Boulder Theater next Wednesday 4/28.
This Film is from Anthill Productions (formerly the Collective, think SEASONS, ROAM, etc)…Plainly put, the best film crew for mtn biking out there…

Check out the trailer…"Follow Me" http://www.anthillfilms.com/content/videos/follow-me-shorts/follow-me-the-teaser/

Follow Me is a new mountain bike movie from the crew who brought you the Collective, Roam and Seasons. The first release from the crew’s new company Anthill Films, Follow Me takes the viewer inside the action, capturing the unique perspectives and HD imagery the crew is famous for.

A modern portrait of mountain bike lifestyle, Follow Me gets back to basics and reminds us why we all love to ride bikes. Breaking from the traditional single rider format, Follow Me is based on the idea that "no one rides alone"; mixing and matching the world’s best downhillers, freeriders and slopestylers in some of the best places to ride on the planet. Think back-yard sessions, ripping local trails, training bike parks, epic road trips and heli drops. Follow Me is all about good times, pushing limits with your friends, crazy adventures and most importantly having fun your bike.

Tickets are $15 and purchased here: http://bma-mtb.org/events/filmnight3.php we sold out the last time we showed a Collective film, so do not end up sitting on the curb and buy now.

Or swing by the following local bike shops: Sports Garage, The Fix, University Bikes, Rocky Mounts, Full Cycle (on Pearl), Redstone to buyer em.
The doors open at 7pm show starts at 7:45pm. There will be Boulder Beer specials, swag aplenty and pre-party music by DJ12BC.
Proceeds from this event will benefit BMA’s “Better Trails for Boulder County” efforts as well as the Colorado High School Mountain Bike League.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
All the Collective films are amazing--watch this film then head out to Fruita the next day for the fat tire fest, great way to kick off the season. Or watch it and hit the local trails--yeah biking season is here!

We have tickets available at our 1795 Pearl Street location--avoid the service charge at the theater :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Kaj said:
We have tickets available at our 1795 Pearl Street location--avoid the service charge at the theater :)

Wish I would have seen this post 30 minutes earlier :madman:

Oh well, the film looks awesome and the proceeds go to two great causes. Last year's was fun and this years film looks to be way better!

·
i like rocks
1,606 Posts
very stoked. the fam and i will be in attendance.

oh man, i'm so stoked about the lifts opening that it almost hurts!

·
ride
5,274 Posts
Can't wait! I'm out of tickets here, too so that's a good sign. Get 'em while you can!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sold OUT

There wasn't an empty seat in the house. The seating capacity is 870. At 12.50 a pop, the BMA made 10k-12k. Amazing film! Can't wait to see it in HD. BTW, does anyone know the name of the DJ?

Crit Rat said:
Thanks for a great time and GREAT film BMA. I hope you guys made a good amount of $$$ from this event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts