Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read most of the new info on the fork but have not seen (or missed) info about a front hub?

Will RS or SRAM will be offering a hub along with the Bluto fork?

RS has said the fork will be available mid-May. I'm sure the hub companies will eventually offer the new 150, but what will be available at the time the fork is released for sale?

Thanks!

·
Rocking on a Rocky
1,637 Posts
Hub comes with the fork?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Now I have to ask another stupid question which is linked to my question in the other thread. Will the hub/wheel of a fatboy fit the Bluto?

sorry guys

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
The simplest answer is no. The hub on the Fatboy is a QR and is 135mm wide. I haven't looked at the hub to see if it has end caps that might be replaceable to allow for a through axle. The Bluto requires a 150mm wide hub with a through axle.

·
Rocking on a Rocky
1,637 Posts
I see Rocky has two different hubs listed for the new Bizzards. And borealis is making their own. I just assumed the 150 hub would be included with the fork but its just a quick release. So what's the real price of the fork?

·
Registered
276 Posts
The simplest answer is no. The hub on the Fatboy is a QR and is 135mm wide. I haven't looked at the hub to see if it has end caps that might be replaceable to allow for a through axle. The Bluto requires a 150mm wide hub with a through axle.
Ah, I see now thank you.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts