Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blur LT / Fork Compatibility Question

So I just put in my order for a Blur LT frameset with my LBS. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas!!
My question is can I use my Fox 100RLC on this bike? It is listed as an option on the SC website but I don't know if it will "really" be a good match for the longer travel of the LT. I'd rather not spend another $500 if I don't have to

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Did you order the xc or lt? You reference both of them in your post.

Anyway, I think the LT is designed around a 5" fork with the capability for a 6" fork, BUT I don't think a 4" fork would "kill" the geometry. It just might end up a little steeper than intended.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post above should read Blur LT (not XC) sorry

sergei91 said:
So I just put in my order for a Blur LT frameset with my LBS. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas!!
My question is can I use my Fox 100RLC on this bike? It is listed as an option on the SC website but I don't know if it will "really" be a good match for the longer travel of the LT. I'd rather not spend another $500 if I don't have to
Sorry for any confusion in my 1st post. I ordered a Blur LT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.