Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if there is anyone with an inside track regarding when these will start shipping from Santa Cruz?

I've searched the forums and basically come up empty. I've seen a couple of dates around the middle of March, but was wondering if anyone has contacted SC directly about when these will ship?

·
Don't Stop Spinnin'!
659 Posts
When I ordered mine, i was told mid-march. Im sure it comes down to which bike shop you order from... some shops have more "pull" than others and will have the upper hand in delivery time.

My suggestion... order from a shop that sells high quantity of SC bike... they will always get shipped before a shop that just sells a few frames a year. I doubt "first come first serve" takes place in a situation like this...

·
SS Pusher Man
7,612 Posts
We are talking SC time here.....So more than likely April or May.

·
Registered
139 Posts
For what it's worth; here's a more optimistic date. I was told by my online retailer that they were due in their hands on 28 February 2009.

Cheers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've had a large w silver decals in my store since last friday.. With SPX kit, I believe it weighed in at 24 and a half pounds.

And we weighed the frame only and it weighed 4.4 pounds or so.

·
Registered
139 Posts
LowUFO,

Any pictures? As you know, your Santa Cruz section's 'under construction'. I just 'commissioned' my wheelbuild today for an anticipated end of Feb. delivery for a silver/black frame. However, this is my first experience with Santa Cruz, and apparently there's some skepticism regarding meeting delivery timeframes.

Cheers.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,612 Posts
We recieved an email about a week or 2 ago saying that the first run was already sold out and the second run was close to be sold out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll snag a few pics today when I go in to finish building my new LT2. Don't even get me started on our website..

·
Ride Good or Eat Wood
606 Posts
LowUFO said:
Forgive my lack of photog skills..
No worries mate, at least you got the important stuff into the photo...... the price!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Very cool! Thanks.

I'm having wheels made for mine and the components ordered for an early March 'build'. Can't wait.

Thanks again for sharing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
No worries mate, at least you got the important stuff into the photo...... the price!
Haha! I swear on my life thats how the ticket fell. I didn't angle it like that at all.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts