Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure where the error could be. My blur weighs in at around 26 lb. but when I add all the components I only get 21 lb. Did I forget some major component or have do I have the wrong component weight for something.

I check everything two or three times.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Check your calculator. If you are using Excel make sure you are adding up ALL the rows. I just added them up and I got a total of 12,206 grams which equals 26.94 lbs. Go to Start-Programs-Accessories-Calculator and add it up yourself : )

-JD_OC

litespeedblur said:
I can't figure where the error could be. My blur weighs in at around 26 lb. but when I add all the components I only get 21 lb. Did I forget some major component or have do I have the wrong component weight for something.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Your Maths

Check your formula
Total is 12206 = 26.8lbs

litespeedblur said:

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Under 27lbs for a Blur with a Vanilla

litespeedblur said:

not to shabby for a mere mortal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DT for Amican Classic rear Hub

I might have to switch the rear hub from the American Classic for somthing like a DT. That will push me back over 27 lbs. Well see how long the Amercican Classic lasts. I'm already missing some pieces.

Hub details...
A small pin inside the hub broke time I took it on a ride. So I opened it up, took out the broken bits and the O-ring, put it back together. Finnished another 10 miles of single track no problems. Any ideas why that would even work? What do you think will happen in the long term to the teeth and prawls?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.