Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone share how they have set up their cockpit? I can't find this information anywhere, and my shop has never sold a blur. Specifically with respect to the shock/fork lockouts and dropper lever. What comes stock? Can I use something like the RockShox TwistLoc for the lockout? I hate those little vertical dropper levers, trying to come up with a solution before I lay the money down next week.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Rocky Mountain, GT LaBomba DJ
356 Posts
It comes stock with the RS TwistLoc. After having two of those fail on mine I replaced it with this setup and had no issues.
Iron Coquelicot Carbon Cylinder Machine

·
Registered
21 Rocky Mountain, GT LaBomba DJ
356 Posts
Thank you. Do you have a quick bike review? I notice you're selling yours. Any reason for me to think twice?
I really enjoyed the bike as a light trail/xc bike. I just found that I have more fun playing on bikes than always pushing myself. The bike did everything I asked of it but I wanted something more playful and poppy. I had a chance to get a good deal on a 5010 and after several demos it seems to hit the sweet spot for me. So I now have no need for the Blur and that is why I am selling it. If I hadn't got such a good deal I would still be riding the Blur as it can handle more than I am willing to do at this point. The 27.5" 5010 just feels like it wants to pop and play off everything and gives me a smile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.