Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a problem with Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.1 Evolution on their Blur with the original rear triangle? Currently run Hutchinson Python Airlite but looking for something with more cornering traction and the racing ralph has been recommended....

·
Registered
74 Posts
MCF said:
Anyone have a problem with Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.1 Evolution on their Blur with the original rear triangle? Currently run Hutchinson Python Airlite but looking for something with more cornering traction and the racing ralph has been recommended....
I'm running RR 2.25's on my Blur with the orginal rear triangle and have about .125" clearance on each side, so the RR 2.1's should be no problem.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love the RR's, I've been running them since fall of 2003 with Stan's and have had zero problems with them. On hardpack they have awesome grip, and do pretty well on loose stuff, loose gravel (esspecially climbs) they tend to spin if your not smooth - my Conit Veritcals only had better grip on these types of sections.

I don't know how the narrower 2.1's will behave as compared to 2.25's like I run, but running them tubless should also add to their grip. I've thought about going to the 2.1's to shed a little bit of weight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.