Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Brand new to this forum and this is my first post, hoping to get some advice!

I have had a blur LT2 for a year now and the DU bushes have a lot of play. I looked this up online and some people report having to replace these up to 3 times in a year!! I have found a website who claim to supply reinforced ones (tftunedsox com). Anyone with experience and advise in this area?

On another note the RP23 is the the same with propedal on or off. Has anyone here had it tuned and is the money worth it?

Thanks a lot in advance.

BTW, the bike rocks, it is heavier than I would have liked, but the truth is I am a lot faster on it both up and down, especially over more technical terrain, so no regrets whatsoever.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I ordered from TF Tuned a heavy duty bushing set for BLT2 (22mm x 8mm) and also set of 4 polymer bushings and their tool. This costed all 56e and it was easy to change lower bushing. There is still 4 spare bushings to go, and probably that heavy duty set lasts longer than std while it is sealed better. If not, those 5 bushings last anyway really long time and with tool you can change bushing yourself at home within half an hour..

There was no need to change upper bushing.

Enduros needle bearing sounds also interesting, in that case I would change that only to lower hole, and then there would be one spare bearing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.