Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just put in my order for a BLUR LT frameset (not the XC as I earlier posted, sorry) with my LBS. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas!!
My question is can I use my Fox 100RLC on this bike? It is listed as an option on the SC website but I don't know if it will "really" be a good match for the longer travel of the LT. I'd rather not spend another $500 if I don't have to

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
sergei91 said:
So I just put in my order for a BLUR LT frameset (not the XC as I earlier posted, sorry) with my LBS. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas!!
My question is can I use my Fox 100RLC on this bike? It is listed as an option on the SC website but I don't know if it will "really" be a good match for the longer travel of the LT. I'd rather not spend another $500 if I don't have to
Should work just fine on the Blur LT. 4" fork/5.3" rear travel. Seems pretty equal to me. My LBS just ordered 2 Blur LTs, but the are getting them with the new Fox 36 forks.

For comparison....lots of people are running 5" Z1's on thier 7" Bullits.

So you should be fine.

mtnbikej

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.