Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Blur LT carbon. I'd ideally like a burly AM setup - float 36s and a 1x9 drivetrain. I want to put either an E13 SRS or LG1 on - does the LT carbon have ISCG mounts?

If not, has anyone has any success in mounting an E13 guide using the adapter? I've seen an E13 on an old LT alloy, and that required cutting the adapter to miss the lower linkage pivot on the BB shell - do you need to do that for the LT carbon as well?

·
hands up who wants to die
1,405 Posts
old DRS and 2010 LG1+ work fine on my aluminum blur4X with the E13 bb mount adapter. You can maybe dremel the guide to tuck it a tiny bit more up under the pivot, but imho that isn't necessary in regards to chainguide performance.

·
pin it to win it
541 Posts
the blurs do not have any iscg tabs on them. you either have to us a bb mount chain guide or get the tab plate the goes between your bb cup.E13 guides are hell to put on a bltc. The Mrp mini g2 is the best guide to mount up. i had one on a alum blt for two seasons, never had a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.