Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice day! Got about two hours in. Anything not south facing was icy/slushy, good exercise in trusting momentum. I was still able to get the heart rate up on some climbs, took the downhills very easy. Saw Micky from Rose City out with a group ride.

Best bonus was when my riding buddy said "Look at that!" and looked up to see a hawk flying off with dinner. Poor dinner's family :(

David B.

·
I sweep myself
141 Posts
What, no pics?

Lived in CT many moons ago and every now and again I start jonesing to see woods and I get this idea to take a week, fly back, do a New England tour and hit spots like Bluff Pt from "BITD"

Mickey's a cool kid too. I say kid cuz I remember him from before BITD, being a little grom at the local BMX tracks. Last time I saw him was a stop in Rose City when my folks still lived in CT, I was floored running into him again.

Good times, good times...

Sorry, it's actually raining in the desert today and the cool air and moisture is making me miss the East. I'll move along now...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.