Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my build kit from Blue Sky Cycling. Good prices, knowledgable. They know how to ship up to Canada, USPS... Takes about 3 weeks. They forgot to ship headset, but since it was on the first invoice, they express shipped it by Purolator with no brokerage fees.

I'd use them again.

·
Registered
397 Posts
AscentCanada said:
Just got my build kit from Blue Sky Cycling. Good prices, knowledgable. They know how to ship up to Canada, USPS... Takes about 3 weeks. They forgot to ship headset, but since it was on the first invoice, they express shipped it by Purolator with no brokerage fees.

I'd use them again.
Awesome, thanks, I was thinking about ordering a helmet from them,
and was looking for some feedback.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I too have seen that these guys are excellent! I haven't necessarily had bad experiences with anyone else, but these guys are clearer much better than the chains. Eddie hooked me up, got me a price match, and the email exchanges where pretty much INSTANT... Great service from these guys and I will 100% be doing business with them in the future...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Kudos to Blue Sky

Just bought the Answer Speeder and Egg Beater SL combo for $109!! What an awesome deal! The customer service rep helped me out with the sizing and was very quick to answer my questions regarding an apparent delayed shipment. Excellent all around so far.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Well, I TRIED to order a helmet from them, the 661 Full Comp '04.
Their website let me order it in medium, but then I got a call
from them saying they're all out of medium.
At least they called the next day.
I really wanted that helmet though, they had a great price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Blue Sky rocks!

I ordered a closeout '04 Marzocchi fork from Blue Sky a few weeks ago. When the brown santa dropped off the package I was shocked to see 2005 on the Marzocchi box (they shipped the fork in its original box). Sure enough an '05 fork inside! I'm guessing they depleted their closeout stock and just shipped me an '05 for the same price. Sweet!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
'nother good experience

ordered several small parts, received them quickly, everything was correct. Great order. and the little radio, works great as a small flashlight...and thats about it...great company!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.