Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was out checking out parts of the foot hills trail and blue ski today. I dident have the bike but i did hike a little from the road and it looks like you could ride. I did see tracks but it would be an intersting ride in places from what i could see. I havent been out on the road bike at all since it snowed. My street is a sheat of ice no way im getting my road bike out yet. But i did see alot of road riders out along the reservoir today.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
pulser said:
I was out checking out parts of the foot hills trail and blue ski today. I dident have the bike but i did hike a little from the road and it looks like you could ride. I did see tracks but it would be an intersting ride in places from what i could see. I havent been out on the road bike at all since it snowed. My street is a sheat of ice no way im getting my road bike out yet. But i did see alot of road riders out along the reservoir today.
If I had a road bike I'd take it out, most of the major roads aren't really that bad. Blue Sky is surely still snow covered, but I'd bet it's ridable with enough motivation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.