Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in going to White Clay? Mtmiller is out of shape and wants to train at WC to prepare for Blue Marsh later in October!

Possible dates: September 24,25 & October 1,2.

Blue Marsh date to be determined later after a review of mtmiller's performance at WC.

Thoughts & itnterests?

and a little background on this....

http://forums.mtbr.com/pennsylvania/blue-marsh-update-737305.html

·
Fossil
437 Posts
LMFAO! Careful, I might be guiding your old arss around WC! 9/24 and 9/25 good for me. :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Trekmike I can ride Sept 24 and Oct 1

Bear if you want to go we can meet up at or around Blue Marsh and I'll drive to White Clay

Also we could do the mountain bike day at fairhill Oct 2 yeah it is a little more money but it helps out the delaware trailspinners and dogfish beer will be there

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No decision on dates yet. Mtmiller is the ride lead so it depends on him. He seems to like 9-24
Anyone know what the hurricane did in DE? Are WC trails a mess?

·
Fossil
437 Posts
I live only 40 minutes from WC and work 30 minutes away. Trails there are fine. Rain may delay though as they are pretty firm about staying off muddy trails. 9/24, 9/25 are good. 10/1 will find me in Trexlertown looking for cheap bike parts. 10/2 is iffy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am relatively new to the area and I'm looking for more places to ride. I moved to Chadds Ford, PA back in March and have only discovered Brandywine Creek State Park so far.

If this is an open invitation I would definitely be interested in checking out White Clay. I've read some good things about that place.

Let me know.

-Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts