Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ridden there a few times, great trails. I've ridden many of the trails, and each time, I rode the NORBA Loop, counterclockwise, up to a high point to the east. The trail continues east or southeast, paralleling the dirt road, looks like it begins a gradual descent. I haven't ridden east past that lookout point. I've always come back down the "five mile smile" section. (If I have that name right).

Where does this trail go? How many more miles of singletrack? It's ok to tell me to buy a map and quit asking silly questions, but tell me where I can get a map at least.

I'll be at Blue Diamond, and Bootleg, riding next week, enjoying your desert trails again. "Two Scoops" will not get my bikes this trip!:thumbsup:

Moo

·
Big B's Trails
1,762 Posts
I could be wrong but it sounds to me like your getting to the first overlook( you can see vegas in the distance- ne) if you go south from there you go to 2nd overlook and ravens spur... If you drop down the overlook you'll be on B&C if you then go se of B&C you'll be on the singletrack to Jean from the old Blue Diamond to Jean ride( awww the good ol days) ;)

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
C Cow said:
I'll be at Blue Diamond, and Bootleg, riding next week, enjoying your desert trails again. "Two Scoops" will not get my bikes this trip!:thumbsup:

Moo
Please make sure to lock up your bikes when not riding them, Las Vegas can't handle anymore bad press about stolen bikes....enjoy your ride :thumbsup:

Matt

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
beagledadi said:
Please make sure to lock up your bikes when not riding them, Las Vegas can't handle anymore bad press about stolen bikes....enjoy your ride :thumbsup:

Matt
They were locked/secured/contained, and observed in a video surveillance camera system. I don't believe my experience resulted in bad press, and if I felt like vegas needed bad press about bike thefts, I wouldn't be bringing bikes again. I have no hard feelings about what happened; I still have insurance.

I enjoyed riding there last time I was out, and that got way more press from me than the theft. Sh*t like that happens everywhere, you guys aren't special.

Moo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.