Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
windrider
174 Posts
keep us [post]ed...

Hey LM,

Hey man, nice shot. I got a couple of rides and a few dates out of fixing a gal"s broken chain on the trail back before the www existed but I never took a shot like this.

I hope "the blond" replies here publicly but if not, good luck.

BRM

·
windrider
174 Posts
Ouch...!

Hey LHM,

Your moniker here could have been mine for twenty years and not once did I get honked at by a carload of guys while running, riding, or anything else for that matter. Are you trying to tell us about your choice of running wear?

BRM

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,226 Posts
lunamoose said:
You were killing it, we were very impressed..Kudos!! You got to come out and ride the K-trail in Gold Canyon, a sweet new singletrack out by Superstition Mtn. We get a group ride going out there every Sunday at 10am, that goes for anyone reading this thread. Good times.... come join us!
Was the blond girl riding a Titus ? It was probably Grave9.

·
SamuraiBunnyGuy
2,587 Posts
bigrigmig said:
Hey LHM,

Your moniker here could have been mine for twenty years and not once did I get honked at by a carload of guys while running, riding, or anything else for that matter. Are you trying to tell us about your choice of running wear?

BRM
cotton shorts/sweats, and a metal t-shirt. Once i didn't even have a shirt on. i mean WTF?!
i've been longhairmike since 1988, although i must confess that in 8th grade it kinda started out as a mullet

·
windrider
174 Posts
got it chopped...

[/QUOTE]i've been longhairmike since 1988, although i must confess that in 8th grade it kinda started out as a mullet[/QUOTE]

LHM,

I did the long hair thing off and on from the late 80's until 2008. I was on my creeper while working on my Willys when a batch of hair snuck out from under my black beret that I used specifically for wrenching. The strands wrapped around a creeper wheel and pinned me. I had to drag me and the creeper out from under the jeep and cut my hair to get loose. My 'long hair mike' was gone the next day.

Still can't remember having been honked at but will confess to being the straight guy in a "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" episode back in '03. I got clothes, a facial, manicure, pedicure, and a hair cut but grew my hair back out immediately afterward until I got creepered.

In order to anti-hi jack, I hope lunamoose hears something. He had to know that he was setting himself up for hijinks with this thread.

BRM

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.