Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy-crap! I got to play on one today and it was freaking awesome. The owner of my LBS, The Path, has one build up with all Saint goodies and the thing is a dream come true. I have a new dream and it's as hard as me!

·
Registered
404 Posts
You're talking about one of the best built hard tail bikes in the world.
It's made by the same manufacturer as S&M Bikes, the BMX guys.
Sick Sick Sick.
I want one but can't justify spending that kind of coin on a new frame right now.
I gotta sell my other stuff first.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they have one at The Path and I want it so bad, but I would have to sell my soul to get it. :(

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
tdubb said:
I love how it feels on street.Next week we'll see how it does in dirt.
Lets see PICS :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been riding one for about 5 1/2 weeks now. I have put in a lot of time dirt jumping & riding street on it & I've got to say it is the most BMX feeling MTB I've ever rode. It light & flickable in the air but still feels nice & solid. I also like the fact it is a steel frame & is made by one of the leading BMX frame manufactures (s&m).

Attachments

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
I would have to go black (if I was into hardtails)(on a bike that is) :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm thinking that the tan color is sick. But i'd probably still own a BLK MKT even if it was rainbow with a triangle sticker on the head tube.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
The BlkMrkt is sweet indeed. Got to ride one very early on and loved the feel. FWIW, two buds of mine are going to be coming out with a park specific frame next month. It'll be built by the guys at Terrible One and should be sick. Ive ridden the proto and it kills it in park. 14.5" stays, 74.5 ha, built around 24" wheels. The bike really rocks. Between those two frames, I think park riders and dirt jumpers will be stoked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.