Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't wait to ride any longer so i swapped the parts from the old to the new Blitz. The new Blitz II is now assembled & ready to ride finally. The old Sherman FireFly is as rigid as ever & refuses to to do much work still. Really looking forward to getting the Fox Van 36 to compliment the awesome frame. :rockon:
Attached Images

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Lol!!!

dogonfr said:
Had mrpercussive stand sideways while holding it up :cornut:
Too funny. I told the boy he's gonna kick yer Blitz A$$ with his new Zone. Bike looks great, dog. Hope the Fox comes soon for you, bro.

Bob

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
dogonfr said:
Had mrpercussive stand sideways while holding it up :cornut:
Woot?!?!?!?!?! Lol... lol, i'm gonna spill the little secret... It's the Uber Sticky Maxxis Minions and Highroller!!! Hahahahahahaha
Call_me_Clyde said:
Too funny. I told the boy he's gonna kick yer Blitz A$$ with his new Zone. Bike looks great, dog. Hope the Fox comes soon for you, bro.

Bob
hmmmmmmm... maybe after breakin period... XD

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
dogonfr said:
Havn't weighed it yet, i'll let you know after i get the 36 on it. :D
I don't think the weight's gonna drop more than a lb. or so with the 36 since the firefly / flick's are pretty reasonable in weight.

Nice choice on fork, btw.....I love mine and it's a Talas, not the Van. Two buddies with the Van and they LOVE it!!

EB

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
C'mon dog...weigh that piece of pig iron...LOL! I know those grease zerks and needle bearings had to add an extra 5lbs.:D Hey, did you weight the bare frame and shock before you built it?...I may have missed it. I still love those beefy needle bearings. Very good looking rig. You'll love the Van 36.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TNC said:
C'mon dog...weigh that piece of pig iron...LOL! I know those grease zerks and needle bearings had to add an extra 5lbs.:D Hey, did you weight the bare frame and shock before you built it?...I may have missed it. I still love those beefy needle bearings. Very good looking rig. You'll love the Van 36.
Frame & shock weighed in at 11.22lb. :thumbsup:

With the swapping of the old parts it came in at 40.35lb. :eekster:

It will be going on a diet, shooting for 35lb. :cornut:

Found out the BB was dead last weekend, put a new one in today. For a 40 pound bike it pedals dang good up hill. :rockon:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.