Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't wait to ride any longer so i swapped the parts from the old to the new Blitz. The new Blitz II is now assembled & ready to ride finally. The old Sherman FireFly is as rigid as ever & refuses to to do much work still. Really looking forward to getting the Fox Van 36 to compliment the awesome frame. :rockon:
Attached Images

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
XSL_WiLL said:
Devolve it. Or let me play with it.
I still need a fork to ride with while you perform your magic. We'll talk because this fork is going on the Ibex Atlas. Dang thing is leaking oil from the rebound side at the bottom, tighten it & it leaks in about 2 weeks again. :madman:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ebfreerider510 said:
glad to see it all built, is it getting ALL new parts?
Most of the parts on the original Blitz are still alive but starting to yell in agony little by little. By the end of the year it will probibly be mostly new parts. BB died this last weekend so thats 1'st on the list along with the fork. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

When you comming back out to ride, Spring :confused:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Raptordude said:
For forks I too vote 2007 66RC2X.

I mean, you wanna keep up with me on Solstice Version 2.0 right?
Fox 36 Van :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Only riding i have seen or heard is pictures & video, for all i know you are living through your friends. :eekster:

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
dogonfr said:
Most of the parts on the original Blitz are still alive but starting to yell in agony little by little. By the end of the year it will probibly be mostly new parts. BB died this last weekend so thats 1'st on the list along with the fork. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

When you comming back out to ride, Spring :confused:
ha i've been out riding a ton, just haven't been able to get up to the hills. never fear, it'll happen

pics from last weekend:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=259354

·
My arm hurts a little
1,471 Posts
greenmacheen said:
That bike is excellent. Anyone have, or know a thread, gallery... where i can see a picture of a size small Blitz II ?
Sick bike DOG!!

The small looks the same but just some small changes.

ST - 1inch shorter, TT (EFF.) - .7in shorter, WB - .7in shorter.

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
dogonfr said:
Fox 36 Van :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Only riding i have seen or heard is pictures & video, for all i know you are living through your friends. :eekster:
Will I have to ride Solstice with you and my hardware? (My Cougar Mountain Medal?)

Gots to shred it...but I got high hopes for you too...gotta shred the Solstice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.