Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Trail Shredder
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess you could say im new to mountain biking since ive been out so long, but I've recently gotten back in it. But I have lost all of the callouses in my hands since then, and now ive got giant blisters that have popped open. Anyone recommend anything to help my blisters not hurt so much and still let me ride?

·
YOU SCRATHED MY BIKE!!!!
240 Posts
MTB gloves and as for the open blisters keep it clean it will sting a bit but alcohol then neosporin

·
Trail Shredder
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks for your punctuality. right now im using motocross gloves but im saving up to get a pair of mtb gloves.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm sure motocross gloves will be fine. I use weight lifting gloves and they work perfectly. You really should let those blister heal before getting back on the trail, imo.

·
YOU SCRATHED MY BIKE!!!!
240 Posts
motorcross gloves are perfect they cushion the vibration probably better than mTB gloves

·
Dirt Abuser
829 Posts
Fox makes good mtb gloves. I've washed mine a lot and they still hold together and perform well. Alternate between two if you can to disperse the wear...

·
It is what it is.
145 Posts
Soak them in salt water and treat them with Preperation H. It works great for helping blisters heal.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Raw honey, and I mean RAW. Not this processed crap in stores. You'd be amazed just what it can do compared to all this "man made over engineered in a lab" garbage. It can also do things antibiotics can't do. Kill MRSA.

It's been used since ancient times in Egypt and everywhere. So yeah, I'd say it works. And I've used it to know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts