Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are all the custom wheel pics? Lets see them...

·
Green Mojo
216 Posts
Boring, but Sweet Looking

Nothing really special but I think they are NICE looking.

2007 Mavic SLR's - love the black, with red hubs (and one red spoke).

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow, are the second set copper or pink? Who makes those? I see some DT logos but those can't be factory, right?

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
mljester said:
Wow, are the second set copper or pink? Who makes those? I see some DT logos but those can't be factory, right?
Camera pics in light are misleading....they are a pretty rich copper color. Looks great in person.

Company is one of my all time favorites to deal with.....SUPER guys to work with. Industry Nine (www.industrynine.net). If you call them tell em Fo sent you :thumbsup:

Not sure which DT logos you are referring to....if you mean the first wheelset, they are DT Swiss rims, but they do not come in white as stock color. Only wheels that come white from DT Swiss are the silly expensive EX1750 wheels...no thanks, I9 hubs blow DT Swiss away. The white rims used for the EX1750 wheels are not sold seperately.

Attachments

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Good ol'Fo. Always showing off those wheels :p

My Ninja bling

Not mine but they bring the bling.

Pretty in Pink

Fred's bike (one of the I9 guys that make the company so great to deal with)

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vicarious intension said:
Hey Fo, that 29er is so0 slick looking.. i love the clean SS look..:thumbsup: now throw a chain on her and go get her dirty!
Too purdy to ride.... I9's are sooo sweet and yet soooo unaffordable for us average joes... :eekster:

·
twinkie
139 Posts
SSINGA said:
Fred's bike (one of the I9 guys that make the company so great to deal with)
Yo, SSINGA!
That is actually my bike (Jeff). Fred rides a blue Knolly with an orange Zoke' and a purple front hub.
Fo would be so ashamed. Simply horrible color scheme.

Fred will chime in about him riding his too much, or me riding mine too little here in 5..4...3...2........

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Oh...its ON biatch.....you want a pose down :p j/k....though here are some other purdy pics of the best wheels to ever roll on God's green earth

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
losjefes said:
Yo, SSINGA!
That is actually my bike (Jeff). Fred rides a blue Knolly with an orange Zoke' and a purple front hub.

Fred will chime in about him riding his too much, or me riding mine too little here in 5..4...3...2........
Doh!!!!

Whazzup with Fred???!!!! Fred being from I9 with such a hideous beast is akin to mental patients running a psychiatric ward....is Fred a mental patient?

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
losjefes said:
Yo, SSINGA!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Doh.....sorry Jeff.

We're trying to talk Fo into heading east for a late spring / early summer Pisgah ride. We'll need a I9 factory tour too. :D

·
Super Moderator
3,266 Posts
losjefes said:
Yo, SSINGA!

Man what would Blue hubs with blue spokes fading out to silver, towards the White rim look like?
But hey its nice anyway :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
3,266 Posts
Killroy said:
Are those aluminum spokes any good. Aluminum has a poor fatigue life, so the spokes better have some strength.
SOMEone please post a linky to the "fun" Al spoke discussions of the past...So the bling thread can remain untouched and pure..:thumbsup:

Here ya go :
Clickety Click And Its locked...

Please lets keep this a Bling thread :D Plenty of I9 discussion threads out there!

1 - 20 of 246 Posts