Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have all seen this, new to me. The mechanic in my LBS is an Ex pro mechanic from the States.............. He showed me this, fairly self explanatory, but in my book very effective and very cool...................................Love the real simple stuff in life.........:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bob46802 said:
good idea, what is the small clear plastic thing that goes around the ziptie to make a loop for the brake line?
It is a small clear rubber pipe, cut about 3mm wide...............Should be able to get that form many hardware stores, this piece was some left over from my Nokon's kit so to speak

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hardtails Are Better said:
Uhhh... clever, but what's the point? :confused: I mean, that might prevent a little paint form getting rubbed off, but I don't give a crap about that. Is there any other point?
No real point HAB, horses for courses really, some skinny guys like fat woman, some fat guys like skinny girls.................All about clarity. :thumbsup:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Uhhh... clever, but what's the point? :confused: I mean, that might prevent a little paint form getting rubbed off, but I don't give a crap about that. Is there any other point?
If you dont have the hose holder on your fork (that the hose always pops out of) this is like the next best thing to gnocci el pesto. Watch that language or i'll have to have a talk with your mother. :ihih:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dogonfr said:
If you dont have the hose holder on your fork (that the hose always pops out of) this is like the next best thing to gnocci el pesto. Watch that language or i'll have to have a talk with your mother. :ihih:
Its all good dogonfr, HAB may have run his cat over this morning, or shiat the bed....... He will come good......................:thumbsup:

Still think it is a dam fine trick for cables............................:idea:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Whafe said:
Its all good dogonfr, HAB may have run his cat over this morning, or shiat the bed....... He will come good......................:thumbsup:

Its all cool Whafe, HAB live across the state from me he's a good kid, i just like pushing his buttons, he's very emo at times. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
dogonfr said:
Its all cool Whafe, HAB live across the state from me he's a good kid,
You mean country.....
dogonfr said:
i just like pushing his buttons,
And I like to return the favor. :smilewinkgrin:
dogonfr said:
he's very emo at times. :lol::lol:
Awww, stop being so mean. I'm gonna go cut my wrists now.

J/K

Whafe, not trying to hate on the housing guide, and that is one blingy bike you've got, so it makes plenty of sense to be super anal about everything on it, I just was wondering if there was any serious reason to do that. ;)

Edit: I should add that I've been in a bad mood because I havn't been able to ride in a week. I broke a bunch of stuff :madman: and don't have a bike right now. Sorry if I was a little pissy.

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Whafe said:

Like I said, I can't ride. :mad: And it is very neat and tidy. You know what? Since I don't have anything better to do, I'm gonna go do that to both my bikes right now. :p

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Like I said, I can't ride. :mad: And it is very neat and tidy. You know what? Since I don't have anything better to do, I'm gonna go do that to both my bikes right now. :p
:nono::nono: Temper temper HAB you can have mor fun under the covers with the left hand. Dont hurt yourself.

Yes you are correct across the state. :D

·
May contain nuts
2,433 Posts
Whafe said:
You may have all seen this, new to me. The mechanic in my LBS is an Ex pro mechanic from the States.............. He showed me this, fairly self explanatory, but in my book very effective and very cool...................................Love the real simple stuff in life.........:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nice.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.