Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be fun to see some bling around here after I saw this gloves I don't doubt there are some other crazy shiznitz around the net or even at home :D

ICON BLING MOTORCYCLE GLOVES SHORT BLUE/GOLD

* Thirteen genuine 24K gold plated metal plates riveted to each hand on long cuff.
* Ten genuine 24K gold plated metal plates riveted to each hand on short cuff.
* Floating knuckle protector.
* Floating finger armor allows for maximum flexibility and comfort.
* Pittards armor-tan ceramic infused leather palm.
* Palm is water resistant and breathable.
* Riveted palm has Nomex heat resistant backing.

I can't see the point on putting pieces of gold into Motocross gloves, it's nonsense :skep: But they are just 50 bucks :eekster:

Salu2

Attachments

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
Blingus Maximus (some are top secret prototype pics)

Tizoc, u r da shiznitzzzz!!!1!one!

new sid

prototype Squirrel Caliper Technology by Hayes

macho

slacker version of a flux

sick new long travel single crown

cletus

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
elmadaleno said:
I need that Sid!!! It will compliment my spokes really well!!!! :thumbsup:
Nope. You need a lefty. Lefty + revos > all other weaksauce

Attachments

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Dunno 'bout the lefty, I'm thinking double crown but without the weight penalty, thats why I like the Sid :thumbsup:

OTOH, I was thinking a zoke 66SL for the Flux :D

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
elmadaleno said:
Dunno 'bout the lefty, I'm thinking double crown but without the weight penalty, thats why I like the Sid :thumbsup:

OTOH, I was thinking a zoke 66SL for the Flux :D
I know a guy in customs whom for a ridiculous amount of money can get you a "barely" used 66sl... or if you want to spend a lil more, you could get a brand new 66rc2x. Well and if you are shopping what a bout a new wheelset with REAL spokes laced to not-so-nice bulb´s and XC hope hubs (I mean, not so nice compared to kings).

Lemme know if this would work for you:D. ohh, my friend also told me about some magura brakes coming in soon, he will try to get a hold on them:p

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
ritopc said:
I know a guy in customs whom for a ridiculous amount of money can get you a "barely" used 66sl... or if you want to spend a lil more, you could get a brand new 66rc2x. Well and if you are shopping what a bout a new wheelset with REAL spokes laced to not-so-nice bulb´s and XC hope hubs (I mean, not so nice compared to kings).

Lemme know if this would work for you:D. ohh, my friend also told me about some magura brakes coming in soon, he will try to get a hold on them:p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
karmacoma
635 Posts
ritopc said:

LOL :D :D :D
Im having a mental image of the guys reading this post and their faces go exactly as this:

:confused: :skep: :( :smallviolin: :cryin: :prft: :incazzato: :madmax: :madman:

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
ritopc said:

You are no longer my friend...

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
ritopc said:

Dude... you're soo cool that we'll rename "El Muerto" on your behalf to "This Was the Place Where Rito Fell Off and Died Miserably" :incazzato:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.