Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
What that link shows is the BE for the Pro kit. They also make one for the non-pro kit that threads into the typical luer lock plastic syringes. They differ only in the syringe end fitting, the later being black plastic. The hose and everything else is the same. If you have a black plastic luer lock fitting, you can swap it for the aluminum Pro fitting. Or, you could cut the hoses and connect them with a short piece of brass, plastic or aluminum tubing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In all my searching I did not find one for the old style plastic syringe. Source? I found a bleedkit.com single with syringe, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I got the plastic old type in a non-pro SRAM bleed kit. As in the pic. IDK who has them separately.

The Jagwire WST030 pro bleed kit has a luer lock bleeding edge connector too. It looks like it's available with their DOT fitting kit WST040 for $22. Google "WST040".

·
Short-Change-Hero
6,534 Posts
I got the plastic old type in a non-pro SRAM bleed kit. As in the pic. IDK who has them separately.

The Jagwire WST030 pro bleed kit has a luer lock bleeding edge connector too. It looks like it's available with their DOT fitting kit WST040 for $22. Google "WST040".
I just got the Epic Bleed Solutions kit and they had the red, plastic luer lock style..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.