Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
In exile
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DaveVt said:
Could be the first time I've ever heard a tennis star called Bad Ass. Since Mac anyway.
Sampras was a total badass and Agassi still is. Lots of guys killing it on the courts these days. Federer is even really cool and humble about being such a badass too.

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
well loco, it looks like we are the few tennis fans on the board. nadal gave him a hell of a run at least, great match. it's fun to see the williams sisters reduced to mixed doubles...

·
In exile
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ferday said:
well loco, it looks like we are the few tennis fans on the board. nadal gave him a hell of a run at least, great match. it's fun to see the williams sisters reduced to mixed doubles...
Heavenly. Not to mention that Hingis is back. Quite a good year I tell ya.

Nadal was very impressive. You could see his youthful focus really affect him after the second set. At the close of the second I told Julie it was over. He played a very respectable match, even given his mood. He will age and really start digging deep and will become great. I didn't watch the French, so I don't know what kind of play he got from Federer. I see good things for him though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ferday said:
it's fun to see the williams sisters reduced to mixed doubles...
Hey now, you have to respect what they brought to the game. They made all the women step up their game. That soft hitting crap wasn't going to cut it anymore. Even when opponents planned on preventing an All-Williams Final, they couldn't. It doesn't matter, my favorite player was Seles. Who knows what would have happened if it weren't for that crazed Graf fan. Sabatini will always be my all-time favorite, if you know what I mean. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.