Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I had my bike nabbed on the gdr well alot of you wonderfull people on mtbr and the internet + buddies here in denver were kind nuff to get me riding again.

Thanks So MUCH!

James at blacksheep gave me one of his handlebars...

It is so sweet lots of hand postions and a little bit flexy just what an offroad fixer needs. I can't wait to use em at the CB100 this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Risers

James does do riser bars, they look real sweet. Ill have some in the next week or so on the FS 29er he is building for me.

And would also like to say i broke the frame on my Blacksheep Ti 29er he made for me in november. Dropped it off to him on a tuesday night and he had it back to me by friday morning. Thats REAL Customer Service in my book:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Very nice SlowerThanSnot, you will love them, I love mine!!:thumbsup: Good luck at CB100, we want a report when you get back!!
donkey; James' enduro bar has the sweep of the Mary (he says it is less but they look dead-on when side by side). If you can try them do, you will be amazed how functional they are, I was skeptical but am sold out now!!
Cheers,
miSSionary

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Best Bar Ever!

At least for me....

I think this is the best bar for my offroad fixing. I am so excited to rock them next year at the GDR! I was able to go abunch longer then I could have with my mary bar at the CB100!

James kicks some butt with this one! if i just had the money for a fork and a frame =)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
FreakyC said:
James does do riser bars, they look real sweet. Ill have some in the next week or so on the FS 29er he is building for me.
He had risers on his bike this weekend at SR50, those things are NICE!!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.