Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been at BR today (Sat 3/23). Thinking of heading out there on Sunday, but not if still sogged in from weather like Sandy is right now.

Thx!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I doubt there has been enough rain to affect it. I rode it on the 4th, and it was very nice. Only slightly slippery in the low parts of the berms. I bet it's money right now, especially after the past couple days of dryness.

·
Registered
489 Posts
So Jon I take it sandy was no good today? Everything around here probably sucks compared to were you just came from. Nice footage by the way. I've got to make a trip out to Sedona soon.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So Jon I take it sandy was no good today? Everything around here probably sucks compared to were you just came from. Nice footage by the way. I've got to make a trip out to Sedona soon.
Thx. I didn't ride Sandy today, but a couple of buddies did Fri night and said there was snow on road just past the gate with at least 5" above Little Monkey. I imagine a lot melted today, but lower trails is about the most you could ride there right now due to area got hammered with snow on Fri.

Going hit the cline' tomorrow instead, hopefully BR next week as it's been awhile since been out there and on a time thing with friend. We plan to be at TH at noon (meeting at Tdale at 11am) if you want to join.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Thx. I didn't ride Sandy today, but a couple of buddies did Fri night and said there was snow on road just past the gate with at least 5" above Little Monkey. I imagine a lot melted today, but lower trails is about the most you could ride there right now due to area got hammered with snow on Fri.

Going hit the cline' tomorrow instead, hopefully BR next week as it's been awhile since been out there and on a time thing with friend. We plan to be at TH at noon (meeting at Tdale at 11am) if you want to join.
I made a poor choice and went to Sandy. I should have listened to Rich and gone to Syncline. At least 8" at the kiosk and more on the trails than I have seen. If anyone has Monday off AVOID SANDY. It is not worth the drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts