Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
lucky enough
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this steed at the veloswap. This huge wheeled beast looked very cool and could probably roll over most anything. The craftsmanship looks to be excellent. They also had a very cool looking road bike displayed. All their bikes on display looked like artistic sculptures.:cool:

·
Category Winner
6,077 Posts
cocavaak said:
Saw this steed at the veloswap. This huge wheeled beast looked very cool and could probably roll over most anything. The craftsmanship looks to be excellent. They also had a very cool looking road bike displayed. All their bikes on display looked like artistic sculptures.:cool:
You got photos, or are you just trying to tease all us 36'er wanting folks?

Yes, I want one.
No, I don't have a good reason to own one, but who does?

·
Your bike is incorrigible
3,179 Posts
talked to one of the dudes in the tent about it. it was the only black sheep 36er in existence. the ti version is four grand, but he said that, since there had been a lot of interest, they were going to make it in steel as well. so now everyone can own a 36er!

personally, i think it looks cool, but there are serious limitations on frame size. luckily i am tall enough that i could fit one.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Oh my! My favorite Ti builder, and my new favorite wheelsize!

I'm bidding on a POS 36" cruiser. Locally quite a few shops carry them, I just never notice them on the road. Looking to commute one, till I get an MTB version...

·
Waiting for Godot
1,054 Posts
i am going into the kitchen to poke my eyes out. i cannot afford another bike or the room to stash one.

·
Front Range Cyclist
943 Posts
I saw it at VeloSwap too. Beauty of a machine.

·
succinct
217 Posts
26 inch wheels too small
36 inch wheels too big
29 inch wheels just right

*we were short one bear to ride the 650b wheels

*Disclaimer

·
Registered
388 Posts
That's interesting for all that it's totally mental.

Um, what happens when you have to face switchbacks? Southern BC has a lot of switchbacks that most people can't make on 26"-wheeled bikes...

That being said the concept looks fun!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts