Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Uberest of Micks.
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sigh.. sorry if this has been covered, but searching for "on one" gives me no results. Searching for it without the quotation marks gives me no results. Methinks the new boards just ain't Firefox/Mac friendly!!! :madman:

Anyways - I know they're out there. I know you can get 'em in England. (sold out according to On One's site) Is there any place here that sells the nice black flavour of this? (Anyone on here willing to sell me theirs?! ;))

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
There's carbon forks on the way. An alu sample was shown on here. Other than that, I thought all came in steel+white?

All I see on the site : "Superlight fork V/disc - 420mm - Special edition MATT BLACK"
Does that fit your bike?

·
highly visible
3,284 Posts
ubermick said:
Sigh.. sorry if this has been covered, but searching for "on one" gives me no results. Searching for it without the quotation marks gives me no results. Methinks the new boards just ain't Firefox/Mac friendly!!! :madman:

Anyways - I know they're out there. I know you can get 'em in England. (sold out according to On One's site) Is there any place here that sells the nice black flavour of this? (Anyone on here willing to sell me theirs?! ;))
The search doesn't work with words shorter than 4 letters. Doesn't give you an error message or anything to tell you this -- just returns no results.

Webcyclery.com also carries the On-one stuff. Last I heard (a few weeks ago) they were sold out. Hopefully not for too long, because I'm going to want one myself by the time fall rolls around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.