Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i get this? What is not included is the seat and crank. He's had the frame since November and he got it new then. He was given it for free to test ride it and give feedback. According to him, the rear hub is kind of tricky, which i have no clue what that means (if you could tell me that be awesome). The chainstays are scratched and bruised but thats just cosmetics...right? lol

Specs are as follows:

Frame: Black Market Riot crmo
https://www.blackmarketbikes.com/riot.html

Fork: DMR
Bars: DMR WingBars
Rims: Halo Tornados
24 tires

I don't know what the wheels, tires, and chain ring are. He's selling it for 400, which is a steal. Here is a picture of his bike:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ojai Bicyclist said:
$400 complete? Hell yeah that's a good price. So it's been ridden hard, who cares? It's gonna look like that regardless after a year.
the guy happens to be a pro at what he does. He gets free frames, clothing, and ****. He's amazing, i'v seen him do stuff before. It is 400 including shipping....but you gotta wonder...400 including shipping? think theres something suspicious he's not telling me? The bike looks pretty beat up.

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
yeah, not too bad with some Halo Tornadoes too. DMR wingbars suck, but can't complain if they come with it and do the job, and I cant' tell what stem. Which fork is it, the tblade 2? or 1? is it 20mm thru-axle or 10mm?
go ride it, check the rims for wobbles or cracks.... if you've got the money, it might be a nice ride, although beat, but that's exactly why it's not aluminum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.