Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wilbur said:
Couple more oldies but goodies-we really need to ride with a camera more often. Crap-the files were to large to load.
Did you see the shots I dropped off with Tim? Some pics of a ride you guys did with Dan a couple summers back.................

·
HIKE!
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A feature a week, that's all we ask.

We've instituted a "feature a week" program. That is, we are planning to build some sort of ATB feature per week along a trail. So mild to wild, or adding a new line/drop/jump all together. Things that flow in and out of the existing, or make sense, trying to avoid features that are one hit wonders. Should bring things up a bit. I'll try to attach this week and last week's features in use.

From today's ride, weather is fine and trails are dry around here, creepy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wilbur said:
Bo is the feature of the week-not brand new, but neglected for a couple years. After some hard work today, let us welcome Bo as the feature of the week!
Sweat! My fork is supposed to be back this week...after a month:mad: It just got sent to Zoke's old address on accident. Aparently it had some warrenty work done. Cant wait to try it out when it gets back! Aprently the Zoke Techies do one heck of a service. I'll give you a call when I get it back, because Im DYING to ride!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
sparrow said:
We've instituted a "feature a week" program. That is, we are planning to build some sort of ATB feature per week along a trail. So mild to wild, or adding a new line/drop/jump all together. Things that flow in and out of the existing, or make sense, trying to avoid features that are one hit wonders. Should bring things up a bit. I'll try to attach this week and last week's features in use.

From today's ride, weather is fine and trails are dry around here, creepy.
Woooo, were is that???:eek: M-Hill I know... I can kinda tell where the de-ringer is, but not sure how to get to it. Where is that huge jump, with the guy in the air? "Ill have to go up with you guys some time" I should be ":) HOPEFULLY....PLEASE???:) " back in the game this weekend. Obviously, with some limiations due to school. I am absolutely STOKED to check out these new features that are poping up everywhere! Much thanks for all the work Tim, Dirk, and who ever else:thumbsup: Erk, i still gotta earn off my G-Dropper!:eek: Sorry its taking me so long Tim...

·
Spreadin the love...
773 Posts
Just want to say-for the record-that my brother would have no part in defacing the most beloved substance of his love, pain and self-discipline... rock. But rest assured that he'd put a smack down on the guilty party for harming such an innocent, humble creature.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Wow, looking good fellas! That log ride looks like a work of art, some very skilled lumber-jackin'! Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it to the 'fest. I have a race in Angle Fire the same weekend. But I am looking forward to seeing what kind of fun I can find in the Black Hills!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.