Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of the online shops participate in this American Thanksgiving tradition? Site wide coupon/discount or just a couple blowout items?

Looking for new set of shoes and pedals: Vans Warner & Shimano XT PD-M785.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I don't have to wait until Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I buy more bike stuff every week, or at least it seems that way.
Sorry, no codes or coupons.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, should have put this in the Deals forum. If Admin sees this, please move.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Short answer, there's always deals online if you're OK not getting the exact shoe/pedal you're looking for.

Long answer. Yes, most do, but you won't know until black friday/cyber monday. From what I've seen, most of the online sites will do a % off or free shipping whenever they feel like it that is comparable to or better than what I saw last year for black friday. If you're looking for those exact pedals/shoes, I think you'd have better luck with your LBS or a new bike stores holding a customer appreciation day. One of our newest LBS held a cust. appric day with 40% off MSRP for everything (basically they did 0% markup for anything you ordered from the catalogue, but didn't tell you the price until after you ordered and it came in).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts