Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
Dollars to dog bones it's The Towers service road in Lory State Park, Ft. Collins Co.
Great climb. :)

·
climb
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quickfeet18 said:
my pup is staring to learn to run behind the bike now and hopefully get him out there in the spring!
Get him out for some short runs now. I took mine for 1/2 mile jaunts that were invaluable for teaching him to stay close (maybe it just scared him that I might be leaving for good).

Trail running at 10 weeks.

Where did you get the short-eared version? :)...

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
WTB-rider said:
I'll see your black dog and red dog and raise you a brown dog and a yellow dog.
WTB-rider,

I just took a look at you Blog. Bravo to you and your family for taking in Charlie!:thumbsup:

IMO, people who do that or let that happen to their dog are one step below bike thiefs on my "scumbag scale".:madmax:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
This thread rocks... I have a brown one!

She doesnt quite have the attention span for trails yet but she'll get it... i hope. :D

Here's one at about 6 or 7 weeks:

And here's a closer to current (7 months) picture of one of her rare lazy moments:

You guys that ride with your dogs, how'd you get them to follow you? Was it pretty much ride and they figure it out or did it take some work?

·
Registered
645 Posts
My little lab is 7 months now. When do you guys start letting your dog run with you? I was always told 1 year but I would love for her to come on my 2-3 mile runs to get her endurance up. She has not grown or gained a pound for a month now so she maybe full grown.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts