Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dirt Bound
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo, tomorrow is my birthday and my boss was nice enough to give me the day off. I really want to get out on the trail, but would prefer to not drive too far. I live in Worcester. What is in good shape without having to go to the cape, and is anyone around in the AM or early PM.

Joe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We rode Burlinggame yesterday, it was in great shape. Reports are Big river is 80%-90% rideable. You could call Blackstone cycles and ask about Lincoln Woods. Looked pretty good coming home. I'm in Uxbridge and ours are still a mix of mud/snow. If we don't get to much snow on Wednesday we should be good at Goat hill next week.
By the way do you ride SS? You look a lot like a guy we met up at nembafest a few years ago.

·
Registered
834 Posts
not sure how far away you are from freetown state forest but I rode there for the first time yesterday and it was pretty sweet. worst part about going somewhere new is not knowing the fun trails and what direction has the best flow. they have a 7 mile loop marked for a time trial ride so I just rode that twice.

·
Dirt Bound
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey captinb, that was likely me. I am a single-speeder though I got a geared bling machine last year. As well I have been at NEMBAFest the past two years and will be there this year.

I am looking at the Burlingame TT so I would love to ride there, but it's about an hour and a half from me. I was also thinking about Douglas SF. I'll probably hit freetown as its about an hour from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts