Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm travelling from Canada and this might be the chance to stock on badly needed bike supplies. Checking to see if any of the locals has suggestions on which are the stores worth visiting

Thanks

·
Surfin' da mountain
809 Posts
There are several...

West Broward Bicycle Center - at the cross roads of I-595 and SW 136 Ave, Near Markham Park - good supplies - good techs
Downtown Bicycles - 4 blocks North of the Broward Blvd/US1 cross roads - also good supplies - good techs
Jim's Bicycles - across the street from Quiet Waters Park

While you're here ride Quiet Waters, Oleta River, and Markham Parks. Check the trail review pages for directions.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cucucachu said:
West Broward Bicycle Center - at the cross roads of I-595 and SW 136 Ave, Near Markham Park - good supplies - good techs
Downtown Bicycles - 4 blocks North of the Broward Blvd/US1 cross roads - also good supplies - good techs
Jim's Bicycles - across the street from Quiet Waters Park

While you're here ride Quiet Waters, Oleta River, and Markham Parks. Check the trail review pages for directions.
That sounds like the ticket for ya!! I'll have to swing by the one near Markham and downtown FT. Laud. to check them out!! I'm in Miami.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.