Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of **** Bikes (http://www.dabikes.com/)? They have some ridiculous prices on Specialized bikes, but aren't answering my emails. They are out of Singapore and I can't find any reviews on the company. I'm just not sure if they are legitimate and don't want to give out my credit card number without knowing anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To good to be true...

I tried to call them and got a message "number not in use" or similar, also sent mail but got no answer.
Their web-page looks so professional but I guess you would not get a bike from them...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have tried several times to make contact with them by phone and email over the last few days. Nothing. I went through the checkout process (without entering any important info) and they were gonna give me free shipping!?? Yeah, whatever! Also, the only payment method I could use was wire or Western Union which is golden for scams! I too see them while on ebay so I'm gonna try to ahold of ebay to let them know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did some more checking on **** bikes. Their site says **** Bikes 60 Collyer Quay Singapore. I used Google to view this location which is a construction site. Also, the access code to Singapore is 65 and their site gives 081

·
Registered
105 Posts
wow, I'm glad I came here first, Their pop up ad has been following me around. They are listing whole Trek Remdys for 1200.00. Ive been looking on PB for them and cross referncing prices through google, and then the pop ad for the Trek came up on the bottom. I almost fell for it. It even brought up the same model I was looking for on PB. Be careful folks. On their site they also have a list of 09 clearance bikes at limited sizes. I never thoght I cold be fooled by these parasites. Almost got me. If they would have had a US 800 number , I would have fell for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.